girls just want to have.... Love hearts?


Well, we had our first ever Girls Night In last night. Only 4 of us could come so that meant reduced numbers, but we still downed an impressive two bottles of wine (between us, not each) and spent a good few hours talking about life, love and little children. We also planned next time's meeting for February 22nd, and decided to read and discuss a book, the Kite Runner, author... I can't remember. which is a problem as I'm supposed to get a few copies of it to hand out to the girls who couldn't come. Oh, pooh.

The party bags went down well, everyone giggled at the idea of love hearts but then admitted that they were a sure-fire favourite that they hadn't had for years. I love them, I have at least one packet a week and it is my favourite not-too-bad-for-you food treat. Guess I'll have to think of something else for next time... handmade soap, or little hearts from felt like Charlotte? I'll work on it; I've got three weeks, anyway.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a copy of the kite runner as my husbands Christmas present, and have just come across a copy. I don't often read books, but this one looks tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

How did you start writing your blog?

A Heads Up for next Thursday....