A brag about the weather and my washing line...

Look at the blue sky!




Just look at it!


What you can't see it?



What? The quilts are in the way?



Oh, Those quilts! They're just two quilts I picked up in Barnardo's for £6 each....




Mind you, there is a sting in the tail. They must have been owned by a dog because there is felted hair all over them so I not only had to wash and dry the blasted things but to stroke them all over with my hand covered in sellotape.



Thrift comes at a price.



And as I stroked all the dog hair off, all I could think of was this....

Comments

  1. Gorgeous quilts but I don't envy you the work you had to do to get them looking so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

How did you start writing your blog?

A Heads Up for next Thursday....