Where does the time go?

I seem to say that more and more at the moment.
What have I been up to? Not a lot, really, making gifts, wrapping them, tidying enough that any body could drop by and I wouldn't feel too guilty, at least for most visitors. We've done the usual visit to St Nick (on St Nicholas day, how well arranged was that?) and now I'm facing my last morning alone for two weeks. A little light house work, a couple of present finishing, coffee with friends, it'll be an average day.
The rate I'm blogging this will probably be my last post this year, so to all my friends out there;
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you have a wonder break with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping by to wish you all a very Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

A Heads Up for next Thursday....

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up