Here we go again....

A new blanket for the living room.



It's a yellow and red room, and so warm in winter.

I love snuggling under a blanket and watching or sewing or reading, or just being.


But I also like having a toasty blanket behind my back as insulation. So far the room has 3 blankets and a quilt. Time for another one. A granny square blanket. My third.

I love the colours in this blanket, cream, yellow (the colour of good egg yolks; I feel the need for the first and last time to knit an egg. I'll sit still 'til it passes) a deep orange colour that defies a name and two shades of red, barely visible difference but important since I have two balls of one and 9 balls of the other.


I'm going to do a square of 9 granny squares together and then a treble border all around until such time as the red runs out. A double edge of yellow and snuggle under with a coffee. Bliss.

Comments

  1. Oooh, I LOVE those colors together! I've been wanting to make a quilt with reds and yellows. And imho, you can never have too many quilts/afghans in the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors !! What a lovely blanket !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up

A Heads Up for next Thursday....