No Fixed Abode



Back to travelling teaching again. I am enjoying the freedom of supply again; a new school every week, returning to old favourites where the children smile and say hello, the attack and go approach of no paper work, no advanced planning, no records or assessment. Just stand, teach and run.
But I feel my toes itching for more. More freedom, more of the bits I like, more fun and friends. More making a difference one child at a time. I have no tutees this year and I am missing that hour a week to really improve one child's attitude or confidence or ability. Perhaps I really do need to get an advert out and find one. Or think of a way to make my daily grind suit that side of my character.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

How did you start writing your blog?

A Heads Up for next Thursday....