And relax......

They are back at school. I am back in my house and tutta sola again.
As I look around my living room (quite clean),

 Kitchen (very clean; this was my half term project)

and the Family room (unfit for human habitation) I can smile for the days when having the three of them off would have meant games, toys, models and crafts spread all over the house. Nowadays the lads sleep til 11 am or later if possible, while the waking hours are spent either in their bedrooms or revising or playing on the computer. So this morning I can carry on with the job hunt secure in the knowledge that I don't have a couple of hours worth of clearing and cleaning to do.

 I may feel slightly lonely later, but at the moment I am happy to have my space again. And relax.

Comments

  1. It feels strange doesn't it.
    Good luck with the job hunting.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

A Heads Up for next Thursday....

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up