Laughter

Because a family that laughs together has more fun.
In front of Victory at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
 Because sometimes the simplest things give most pleasure.
Crazy Golf in Bournemouth
Because sometimes you find a place that has the same sense of humour as you do
The Birds' Party in the Summerhouse at The Vyne

Because waiting for things can be nerve-wracking, and laughter is an inevitable release.
Go Karts at Beaulieu

Because Grandparents can be so lovely when they stay on holiday just to share your birthday and then give you a present like this!!! So you, boy!
The camouflage piggy bank off Ma and Da

Because your favourite programmes make you laugh. And sometimes you know you shouldn't.
Top Gear's Police cars; the green one has 'It's the Filth' backwards on the bonnet

Because the best laid plans aft go astray, and it can be so funny when they do.
The Indestructible Toyota Hilux; destroyed

Because sometimes words aren't necessary. Bubblegum ice cream, anyone?
The Princess and her blue tongue.



Comments

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun and made some really magical memories! What else is life for, if not for laughter and memories? :)

    Best wishes,

    Tash at vintagepretty.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true! I laugh a lot myself; it really is the best medicine!

      Delete
  2. Snapshots of very happy family times, it's what it's all about.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really aware as I loaded the posts this year that they are actually my main form of display; I don't do lots of photos in the house that I update often, nor do I do a lot on Facebook (too fiddley) but I do load up my blog with pictures, so every post might as well capture my life as it is!So I hope there are lots of happy family shots.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up

A Heads Up for next Thursday....