Gratitude 4/365

Mr Angel Jem's new business and the fact he keeps pushing me past my comfort zone.
A quiet Sunday afternoon with the FA cup and the last of the Christmas tin of Roses,
Planning ahead for the week; menu planned, work planned and social life, such as it is, planned.
Playing Filofax. New diary, new year.
Cottage pie for tea. I still have to make this; a quiet half hour in the kitchen and something warm and rib sticking for tea!

Money Spent
Nothing today. No books, no magazines, nothing.

Comments

  1. I haven't spent any money today either - much easier when I don't leave the house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

How did you start writing your blog?

A Heads Up for next Thursday....