Simplify

I celebrated New Year last night with the most important people in my life.  Just me, Mr Angel Jem, DP, JW and the Princess. She is 11 now and can stay up till Midnight better than I can!
And the ticking clock made me think.  This year is about keeping it simple.  I have work for me, work for Mr Angel Jem, my children, my parents and my husband. That's in no particular order,  of course.  I will see my friends regularly,  I will blog when I can or probably when I need a supportive comment,  I will keep the house just good enough and everything else can go hang for a year. 
Keep my life simple, laugh a lot and work on my IT t shirt collection.

Hope you all have a brilliant year ahead,  full of love and challenges.  Roll on 2014!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

How did you start writing your blog?

A Heads Up for next Thursday....