Blogmas 23; Favourite Christmas Story

The Story of Holly and Ivy; it's our tradition. Sarah and I disappear for an hour upstairs, we sit together on her bed and we read the book together. And it is a lovely story, about a doll and a girl who both need love who find each other and a home. It's a story about wishing and what happens when you wish hard enough.

I wish somebody else would remember how good Rumer Godden is and make an animation of this. It would go so beautifully on Christmas Eve with the Snowman and the Gruffalo.

Comments

  1. What a lovely tradition. Wishing you a very merry Christmas, hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up

A Heads Up for next Thursday....